We love to welcome new contributions from You. Here’s what you need to know:
- Word count: Posts typically run between 250 and 800 words. Please stay under 1000 words.
- Tone: Inclusive, accessible and generally positive. Take a look around and see what we’ve previously posted.
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original to Gyaane. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Bio and promotion: Since we do not compensate contributors for posts, we’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio containing links to your website, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter accounts, which we will promote when your post goes live. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences. You may include only ONE RELEIVENT LINK into your article provided that the link is at the bottom position of your article. Gyaane is a great resource to promote what you’re doing and some of our contributors have leveraged their posts into book deals and other awesome wellness-focused gigs and careers.
- We love connecting with new contributors. While we cover an insane amount of ground, Gyaane consists of just a few people. As such, sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to respond to all submissions. We can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within 14 days. If your post has not run within two weeks of submission, we have passed.
- Please only submit one post at a time: You’re welcome to submit again with a different post after your previous post.
- By submitting to Gyaane you acknowledge that the editors are free to take any decision in regard to the articles published on this site.